Skylark Electric Attic Stairs was established in 2012 by three visionary engineers with a combined 60 years of experience in construction, engineering, installation and customer service.
Our idea was simple, develop an innovative product to give easy access to the most under utilised space in your home, your attic.
The team quickly produced the first generation of the Skylark Fully Electric remote control attic stairs, which was instantly a hit within the industry and customers.
The product is progressing all the time in development and the company are expanding to increase production and drive further innovation.
We believe in providing our customers with the highest standard of craftsmanship, highest quality components, and all our timber is harvested from renewable forests.
The high standard of our work and dedication to customer satisfaction, has successfully powered our company from strength to strength.
We pride ourselves not only upon the range of high quality products we are able to manufacture and supply, but also upon our knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service.
- With its unique design the Skylark comes in a compact unit with trapdoor and fixed frame all of which are insulated and draft sealed.
- Fantastic U-Value of 0.71
- Stairs unit is also airtight when closed
- Upgrading from your current loft ladder may be very possible with the Skylark Electric Foldaway Stairs.
- The ladder is made from Beech hardwood.
- To operate just push and hold the button on your remote control and watch this beautiful stairs open and unfold. No manual effort needed.
- The Skylark can be made in a wide range of sizes to suit your needs.
- The Skylark comes with One remote control handset, one hardwired switch in the attic and one hardwired switch on the lid of the Skylark and Bluetooth adapter so you can operate the Skylark using your smartphone or tablet.
- Power pack with battery back up incase of power outage.
- Anti-collision system.
- Skylark has a working load of 150KG
- Skylark comes with 2 handrails and the stairs is designed with steps which are just 230 mm apart for safe climbing, with a climbing angle of 64 degrees
- Max Extended Length of opening 2.0m
- Min Extended Length of opening 1.2m
- Product width from 650 – 700 – 750 – 800 mm
- All ceiling heights catered for
- 10 year parts warranty* (Terms & Conditions apply)
- U.S. Patent No. 9,447,637
- Awarded British Standard BS:EN:14975:2006
- Patents Pending – EP 13191834.4
Source: Skylark Stairs